Blog Flux LinkLog: Outgoing Link Logging and Tracking for DAYTRADING FDAX FUTURE DAYTRADING FDAX FUTURE DOW JONES BLOG

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

System trading vs discretionary trading (1)

At the moment I don't want to make a predictions about the market direction. My firts three trades in a row today were losses, the last two winners, resulting in a net win. Markets intraday difficult to grab at the moment, the DAX jumping around.

I downloaded a trading analysis program; which allows you to analyse statistically trading systems and or your trades. I will have to test it a bit and report some of my results here. I never looked at these things thoroughly because I am not a system trader so, so these things never bothered me that much. Maybe I look at things a different way in a sense becoming more a systematical trader but I clearly have a long way to go.

Charts of the S&P and the DAX:










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home