Blog Flux LinkLog: Outgoing Link Logging and Tracking for DAYTRADING FDAX FUTURE DAYTRADING FDAX FUTURE DOW JONES BLOG

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

5000 on the DAX, not anymore

I asked myself on 22 July , Will we see the 5000 on the the DAX? We did but after reaching these levels we have to see if todays movements are are just a temporarily setback or the beginning of a bigger movement downwards. I got the feeling the markets wanted to push up to these levels during the last months and weeks. We got there and we enter a new phase, maybe and probably going lower from here. The DAX now almost at 4900 losing almost 120 points in two days.

For stocktraders I recommend Trade Ideas Their tool is to alert you on certain stocks on preset conditions. Their site is full of tardersinformation and stuff to use. I will try to use it for futures and could use some help by it.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home