Blog Flux LinkLog: Outgoing Link Logging and Tracking for DAYTRADING FDAX FUTURE DAYTRADING FDAX FUTURE DOW JONES BLOG

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Markets in a pause again today, slightly in a sideways phase. Something else to expect of this weeks sharp rise? The 5000 being tested a few times. Meanwhile reading very good tradingblogs outthere, some of them being listed on my my website.
Some of them offer their technical knowledge about the market, other are treating more fundamental aspects of companies in the news, and others give insight in general aspects of trading.
Globetrader gave me a handle to adminiser my trades and my trading decisions in a very clear and in a straightforward matter. Essentially it gives an spreadsheet to administer and maintain my trades. I will use it.
BlogginWalstreet has a fascinating and surprising view for the direction oilprices will go. Oil in his view is not different from other tradeable goods like stocks. In the middle term speaking ( years) yes, but in the long run (decades) no! Oil win run out sooner or later and this will bring prices up.

I missed today a trade setup in the afternoon, There was just too much to do in here.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home