Blog Flux LinkLog: Outgoing Link Logging and Tracking for DAYTRADING FDAX FUTURE DAYTRADING FDAX FUTURE DOW JONES BLOG

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

To Do after holiday

Back at my PC I feel no need to trade. I just cant find the right moment to trade. I read my emails these the last two days (quite a lot of it though it is nice to see how quick I was in deciding ro read them or to delete them), answered some of them and updating and reading some blogs and websites.
Before I went on holidays I listed this blog to various bloglistings and but now some of them appear to be offline or showing errors, consequence of making succes? So I sent them an mail too.
I will now have to concentrate on my hardware now once again. I work at two different places but one of them is far from ideal. No backup, just one screen per PC (though two computers). I want at this place the same configuration as at the other place: an extra 19 inch screen. I need for that a 5200 GEFORCE FX videocard. It is the only videocard I know doing what I want. Help can given if You know a good alternative. With that I can run two screens with one mouse and mouse.
Then I really need to manage a backup here. I will do it as I know from my home place: writing a small DOS program which will start automatically at the moment when I want with the Windows build in task manager. I will then write it to a CD with a burning program, easy and controllable.
And then off course I have to trade. I decided during holidays to trade 2 contracts. I will see if this will change my attitude towards trading. It can be a risk. .




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home