Blog Flux LinkLog: Outgoing Link Logging and Tracking for DAYTRADING FDAX FUTURE DAYTRADING FDAX FUTURE DOW JONES BLOG

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Up and Up

I don't feel well with the current bull trend at the moment. We didnot see any negative day the last week and the bulls are winning for months now. Though as a future daytrader I dont bother too much about this but it seems to me that there must be somewhere a reversal.
I am off course not the only one. This guy is in Chicago and is allmost certain about a peek top this week in the markets even leaving his positions unwatched. I wouldn't do that. How can he be so sure? If the techies on the Nasdaq still rise, well, some kind of panic buying is the result.
The author not certain too about this market and warning for a big reversal day




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home