Blog Flux LinkLog: Outgoing Link Logging and Tracking for DAYTRADING FDAX FUTURE DAYTRADING FDAX FUTURE DOW JONES BLOG

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Internet and trading

I traded today quitte succesfully but I not without some fear. Just in position Long on the FDAX after US data coming out in afternoon my internet connection colapsed. I use two PC's and two or three screens to trade. What could I do then to restart and to hope I would be fixed. Christ. What went wrong? Some kind of router overload? My ineternet provider having problems? How knows.
When I restarted to whole thing I luckily had connection again, but I closed my position immediately with a few points win. Markets thereafter up again but I have had enough for today.

Nice bottoming yesterday, formation of a morning star, see chart of the S&P500.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home