Blog Flux LinkLog: Outgoing Link Logging and Tracking for DAYTRADING FDAX FUTURE DAYTRADING FDAX FUTURE DOW JONES BLOG

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Position size

Two easy trades today. It is not my trading which worries me today but the work I have to do with my main website. I want it to be, beside a place to kep track of our trades, a resource for my trading with some articles and thouhgts about trading. I have now four articles in preparation without having enough time to complete them.

This morning read something about Position sizing which I liked very much.Yesterday I was just thinking of rewriting my website about my moneymanagement and riskmanagement.

Markets maybe in bearish mood again. In a daily chart of the S&P500 we may see a broader Head Shoulder pattern again. See Below.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home