Blog Flux LinkLog: Outgoing Link Logging and Tracking for DAYTRADING FDAX FUTURE DAYTRADING FDAX FUTURE DOW JONES BLOG

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Internet and trading (part 2)

I am trading at two geografically different places which means I allways have to consider how to keep my data up to date. My data are downloaded and kept on my computer, I use Interactivebrokers and Sierracharts, so I have to make copies and take them with me when trading elsewhere. Since I use Yousendit I don't need these copies to take with me but just I just send them via GMAIL. Quite nice.

But now I found Yahoo! My web. This enables me to bookmark sites, webpages blogs, and so on without bothering about where to hold a copy of them. Now I can retrive them anywhere I want. Of course it surprised me what Yahoo! knows about me.
Is there a privacy point here? Hum, at the moment I can live with it and weighs the advantage for me greater. In fact it is the same story as with mail via outlook or webased like hotmail.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home