Blog Flux LinkLog: Outgoing Link Logging and Tracking for DAYTRADING FDAX FUTURE DAYTRADING FDAX FUTURE DOW JONES BLOG

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Surviving a dull day

A dull day on the markets till now. The FDAX without direction, so I was not able to take a trade. Did some reading and found something on chatrooms for traders. Sounds interesting enough to me, talking to other traders throughout the day sharing thoughts and trade ideas. I will try the software from hotcomm and see if I can join some group.

I use for my trading candlesticks. I never heard of it but it seems that with use Heikin-Ashi better predictions could be made about trends and trend turns. Heikin-Ashi is another way of charting data based on regular candlesticks. Very interesting and I will have a close look at this too.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home