Blog Flux LinkLog: Outgoing Link Logging and Tracking for DAYTRADING FDAX FUTURE DAYTRADING FDAX FUTURE DOW JONES BLOG

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

NO REGRETS WITH TRADING

Globetrader is complaining about his trades. He was dissapointed about two trades hitting their stops on the same day. I had comparable feelings last week too.


I don't trade after a certain hour. When in position I close my trade after this hour no matter what because from close watching the BUND I don't expect the future moving much in the last tradinghours. Though being so in most days, after closing my trade the future made a big movement in my direction.


I was only a little dissapointed, I know I traded correctly. There must be no regrets when trading the markets. I closed and thats just it "knowing" that in the next trades the biggest movements occur before the last tradinghours of the day.
At least i hope so.


Nice reading: Personality traits for a trader.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home