Blog Flux LinkLog: Outgoing Link Logging and Tracking for DAYTRADING FDAX FUTURE DAYTRADING FDAX FUTURE DOW JONES BLOG

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

FINDING A SYSTEM TO TRADE

To find a system to trade is not easy. For me to find a decent working trade system on the BUND started with watching the future move intraday. The BUND shows very nice moves. The BUND opens 8:00 CET and closes at 22:00 CET (21:00 GMT)

The BUND shows a slight bias towards better consistent moves in the afternoon, maybe due to the opening of the US markets. In the chart of the December 2005 contract this is depicted with arrows.

This could be for you a possible edge for a trade setup. Now to find an exit was crucial. I don't scale in or out the amount of contracts, I only use a fixed size.

To find the entries of my setups I use a trend following indicator together with candlestick inspection. This gives me also trades earlier in the day so I trade these too. My initial stop is allways 10 points.

The FDAX shows a nice intraday cup and handle pattern indicating the future can go higher today.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home