Blog Flux LinkLog: Outgoing Link Logging and Tracking for DAYTRADING FDAX FUTURE DAYTRADING FDAX FUTURE DOW JONES BLOG

Monday, January 23, 2006

CHANGING TO THE BUND FUTURE

I decided to change markets to the German BUND future. The reason for this is that increasingly lower intraday movements on the FDAX.

I looked for another market for some time and I found the BUND a nice alternative. Volatility and liquidity is high throughout the day, a minimum requirement for trading.

The BUND also has nice consistent movements, though the spread is not that good (one point, also being the minimum tick).

I also decided to look and to trade the Mini Dow future, a market with preferable movements and spread than the more popular mini S&P, well, in my opinion.

Off course I will have a close look at the DAX. Last week there were serious attempts to look for lower levels on all markets. The DOW making on friday it's biggest intraday fall in three years. See picture






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home