Blog Flux LinkLog: Outgoing Link Logging and Tracking for DAYTRADING FDAX FUTURE DAYTRADING FDAX FUTURE DOW JONES BLOG

Monday, November 07, 2005

Backtesting

I am still backtesting my tradingsystem manually. In the past two days I tried some software but that did not satisfie me. I used the software from globetrader extensively in the last week but it didnot bring met expected results. Problmem is aalways that you dont see what is going on under the hood.

My website DFO is a mess at the moment but I dont have time and the guts to fix it for now. I probably switch to another host which will bring an extra amount of work.


If you want to trade objectively, it is essential to develop and trade a detailed trading plan. If you have a detailed trading plan, you can focus your attention on executing it. When you have a vague trading plan, in contrast, you must do more thinking. You are more likely to focus on the emotional consequences of losing, and at that point, you will lose focus and your ability to concentrate fully. .




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home