Blog Flux LinkLog: Outgoing Link Logging and Tracking for DAYTRADING FDAX FUTURE DAYTRADING FDAX FUTURE DOW JONES BLOG

Monday, October 10, 2005

Frustations

Frustations are a regular business for traders. Yesterday I bought a pocket PC and also tried to switch my wired network to a wireless one. I could manage a wired connection to my PC's but a wireless connection to my new pocket PC is not possible for the moment. It's a frustating effort, you feel sometimes like a programmer as a trader.
Globetrader: describes another kind of frustation: despite the good work he is doing he got not many answers for his questions. You could say he makes a mistake to presume that his interests and questions are that of others too but clearly he feels frustated by it.
Innerworth, a free registrationgave an advice for those feeling out of control:

A more adaptive approach is to realize that it's impossible to be thoroughly competent, adequate, and achieving all the time. Sometimes, you just cannot trade perfectly. You can't control all circumstances. When things go wrong, practice radical acceptance: "I can't control everything. I am going to accept the cards that fate has dealt me today. I'm going to accept what I cannot change, and be grateful that matters aren't even worse." Rather than have unrealistic expectations of success, it's wise to approach trading with a healthy sense of skepticism. Things may go wrong, and that's all right. If you anticipate problems, and actually expect them, you won't be bothered when things go wrong. Try it. It really works.

SFO Magazine of oktober adresses some of the frustations and problems occuring with daytrading. The main article is asking if a daytrader is rewarded enough for the efforts he has to make. Other interesting articles are related:
Your order entry is ready,
SO, you want to Day Trade SPOT FX? THINK AGAIN>




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home